3DISC Imaging makes digital imaging solutions for medical, dental and veterinary facilities worldwide. We are looking for an energetic marketing coordinator with excellent project management skills and a selfstarter personality.
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales & Marketing, you will be responsible for further developing and executing our global marketing strategy to ensure growth for the 3 product lines. You workday will consist of a mix of exciting tasks and contact with external agencies, customers and other business partners.
- Content writing: Blog posts, brochures, articles, press releases
- SEO and Google Analytics: Analyze and optimize website
- Ensure online presence via social media and blog
- Event planning: Book and execute radiology exhibitions worldwide
- Project management
- Coordinate and cooperate with web/graphical design/translation/video agencies
- WordPress: Update company website
- Advertising: Book ads in print/online magazines
- Interview end-users and write product testimonials
- Research: Market and competitor analysis and benchmarking
- InDesign: Produce and edit brochures, ads etc.
- Experienced and passionate about tasks listed above
- Excellent communication and English skills – both written and verbally
- Relevant educational background
- SEO, Google Analytics, WordPress and InDesign skills are a major plus
- Extrovert with a positive and engaging appearance
- Driven and motivated by quick decisions
- Think and act independently and structured
- Motivated by an innovative, open and positive work environment
- Ready to travel some days a year for exhibitions
We are a smaller team with dynamic and busy workdays, yet a friendly and casual atmosphere. We have bright, modern offices in Allerød with lunch, fruit, coffee,tea, soft drinks and Friday breakfast. Globally, we also have offices in the US and Korea and our own production facility in Korea.
Send your application and CV in English to info@3DISCimaging.com or 3DISC Europe, Gydevang 39-41, 3450 Allerød, Denmark. For further information, contact Mr. Thomas Weldingh, CEO 3DISC Europe, on +45 88 276 650 or visit www.3DISCimaging.com
CEO 3DISC Europe
Mr. Thomas Weldingh
Gydevang 39-41, 3450 Allerød