The Dental Tribune International Publishing Group is composed of the world’s leading dental trade publishers. In addition to over 130 print publications and multiple websites, we offer comprehensive educational programmes to dental professionals and the dental industry.
We are seeking a full-time (40 hours per week) editor (man/woman) to support our editorial office at our international headquarters in Leipzig in Germany. This position is to be filled by 1 May 2017.
- managing our multi-language news website (www.dental-tribune.com), including preparing news texts, press releases, and expert contributions for upload; creating image galleries; and managing the e-paper archive
- assisting in print production
- performing daily research of relevant topics for use in print and online publications
- providing support to international licence and industry partners, as well as authors of expert texts
- on-site coverage of dental shows and congresses worldwide
- managing and developing social media strategies for the publisher and its clients
- native English or able to communicate in English at a comparable level
- journalistic training
- flexible and able to work in a team
- willing to travel several times a year on behalf of the publisher
- ideally have first-hand experience in photography, digital image editing, HTML and CMS, and a working knowledge of a second or third language.
- experience in social media content management and marketing
About Dental Tribune International
Dental Tribune International offers applicants an interesting job with creative challenges and a wide range of exciting tasks that entail working with a young and international team characterised by a flat organisational structure. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to carry out his or her own project independently and will participate in scientific meetings and industry events worldwide in addition to the daily office routine.
Please send your full application, including article examples, to Ms Claudia Duschek via e-mail by 30 April 2017.
Dental Tribune International GmbH
Ms. Claudia Duschek
Holbeinstraße 29, 04229 Leipzig