Under general supervision, develop and maintain favorable relationship with new and existing customers, promote sales toward the achievement of individual and department goal and objectives. Develop new customers and represent product lines and services that consistently meet customers needs.
- Develop new accounts, and increase sales of existing customers.
- Handle incoming sales calls, educate clients in product offerings and types of services. Prospect new customers.
- Develop expertise of the company’s product lines and marketing programs. Keep abreast of industry and market trends, competitors’ product lines to leverage with customers.
- Provide quotes, delivery dates, and payment terms to prospective customers.
- Maintain account information including notes on account and customers.
- Respond to inquiries and answering technical questions regarding the Company’s product line.
- Work to increase sales and product lines toward meeting established sales forecast and objectives.
- Enter into computer account information and call notes to ensure effective follow up calls. Ensure the OSR stays current on customer interactions.
- Maintain the minimum sales contacts and maintain sales requirements as outlined in compensation plan.
- Skill in demonstrating a professional phone manner.
- Ability to function in a controlled environment regulated by FDA GMPs and handle extremely confidential data.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with many levels of employees of various disciplines and departments, as well as external contacts.
- Ability to maintain accuracy, consistency and quality in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Ability to be flexible in changing daily workload priorities as directed.
- Ability to coordinate and synchronize multiple complex projects.
Associate’s degree in Business Administration or related field; and three to five years related experience and/or training, including three years of previous Sales experience.
Lompoc, California, United States