The Commercial Director for Instradent Italy will lead the strategical and tactical operations in Italy. This role is responsible for both the development of the organization and the commercialization of Instradent products and solutions with keen attention to top line revenue and operating costs. This role reports directly to the EVP Instradent & Strategic Alliances and is based in Milan, Italy.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Provide overall leadership and strategy for commercialization of Instradent products and solutions in Italy.
- Responsible for driving the organization to achieve sales, profitability, business goals, and objectives.
- Responsible for local Marketing and T&E activities
- Attend periodic meetings of the company’s Board of Directors, as well as meeting with other corporate officers in order to ensure the proper strategic direction.
- Lead the commercialization and revenue generation efforts. Review plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain requirements to develop new strategies for growth.
- Set up appropriate organization structures and goals for the organization. Attract, recruit and retain all required members of the organization and then grow, motivate and develop a high performance team in support of priorities and strategies.
- Support brand management and creation of reputation by delivering products and services relevant to the market.
- Responsible for budget, including budgetary planning and implementation.
- Responsible for resource allocation and planning to ensure delivery of business goals.
- Provide mentoring to enable a strong culture of collaboration, entrepreneurship, and achieving results while ensuring the integration of quality and service in day-to-day operations.
- Publicly represent Instradent with external constituency groups including Key Opinion Leaders, parent company, manufacturing partner, customers, and dental community at large and build excitement for the company’s mission.
- Manage and cultivate external business relationships, prospecting to generate leads, and partnerships. Stay abreast of the local market and build strong relationships within the industry.
Required education & experience
- Degree in Business Management (preferably)
- National experience in Sales and Marketing roles
- Proven experience with market analysis techniques and strategic selling principles
- Ideally previous experience in Medical Device / Healthcare environment
- Required competencies and skills
- Strong negotiation experience as well as project management skills
- Proficiency in English and Italian
- Comfortable with up to 80% travelling
- Strong leadership skills & used to work in matrix organizations
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Natural networking ability and influencing skills
- Passionate, enthusiastic, action and execution driven individual with entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to effectively influence and drive consensus with diverse stakeholders and deal with ambiguity and changing directions comfortably
- Focused, driven and accountable personality
Instradent Italy is offering a permanent contract in a multinational company