Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. As The Dental Solutions CompanyTM, Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better, safer and faster dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in York, Pennsylvania, and the international headquarters is based in Salzburg, Austria. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY. This position is located in Waltham, MA, a city along the Charles River in Middlesex County, Massachusetts with rich cultural history that can be explored at various world class monuments, museums and art galleries. The city is a hub for scientific research and higher education with several renowned universities. Waltham also includes numerous high-tech companies and is located in the Boston Route 128 High Technology Corridor only nine miles from Boston which makes this an attractive location to live, work and play.
Manager, Global Platform Regenerative, Implants SBU will drive growth for SYMBIOS brand by uncovering market opportunities for new and existing products and developing, refining and advocating for strategic initiatives that position the product pipeline for long term success
- Identify opportunities within Dental regenerative & biomaterials market for profitable growth on a global basis. This will include: market insight generation through identification of unmet clinical needs, customer segmentation, target market selection and development of product value proposition.
- In collaboration with R&D lead, develop and execute global marketing strategies for the Regenerative portfolio, ultimately delivering enhanced innovation and growth through the delivery of the new product portfolio strategy
- Refine strategic plan for the business including evaluation of new technology/concepts, financial modeling & business case development, preliminary technology assessment in collaboration with R&D, clinical workflow impact and product feasibility
- Advocate for approval of strategic pipeline development and marketing initiatives through presentation to leadership team
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute initiatives and deliver results consistent with plan. Engage SBU counterpart & commercial team to meet and exceed company objectives; leveraging internal and external customers, customer insights and analytics, market conditions, and competitor data to inform marketing plan
- Serve as the market expert for inorganic growth opportunities, including acquisitions and partnerships, via target identification/assessment and marketing due-diligence
- Conduct market sensing activities to help identify disruptive technologies, new business model, competitive threats and evolving clinical transitions
- MS and equivalent (MBA highly preferred) with educational and professional background in medical devices/pharmaceuticals/biotechnology/life sciences etc.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of relevant industry experience in strong leadership role
- Experience in the following is required: Brand strategy, customer insight & analytics, marketing planning & execution, product development & launch experience
- Proven track record of shaping & driving innovation, creating an environment of ideas to come to life, empowering the team and building sustainable relationships to bring solutions to the patients we serve around the world
- High level analytical skills required to identify and validate opportunities and also to refine and advocate for solutions
- People management and talent development experience required; management of mult-location team is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills: both written and verbal. Exceptional presentation skills especially presenting to leadership/executive team