Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications. Nobel Biocare offers you a great place to work by giving you the opportunity to grow and be recognized for your effort and achievements.
- Works with the Director of Sales Operations in recurring sales, product, and strategy report design and execution. Oversees the sales team data management including new/current hire personal information,
- territory alignment, and reporting systems logins. Manages Inside Sales team reporting and other sales related KPIs. Oversees and manages sales personnel variable compensation related reporting and execution. Reviewing monthly variable compensation statements and SPIFF payouts for the sales
- organization to ensure an accurate and timely payout. Develop quotas for the North American sales organization. Assist in the design and content development of the National Sales Meeting for North America, Sales Advisory Board, and Manager Meetings. Responsible for the development of training
- materials for internal personnel on sales operations related topics. Assisting with the development of Executive level presentations. Manages the Sales Analyst and must be based out of the Yorba Linda office. This role will involve rep training (live demonstrations, webex, etc.) and support of all sales personnel.
- The position will require some travel to support regional events or global training (<30% of the year). The position may involve some medium lifting (not to exceed 25 lbs) to support tradeshows, sales training, or special events.
- Critical Knowledge: An understanding of medical device or related industry experience. Dental knowledge is a plus.
- Critical Skills: Provides a high level of 5-Star Customer Service and having a working knowledge of SAP/Business Intelligence and Salesforce.com is a plus. Strong analytical and Microsoft Excel skills required. Strong communication, presentation, training and facilitation skills. Self-motivated individual who exhibits sense of urgency in all sales and service related activity. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to lead, guide and coach others.
- Critical Experience: At least 5-8 years of previous experience working in a supportive administrative or analytical capacity with a strong track record of excellence in service. Must be able to work well under pressure and meet strict
- deadlines. Self-motivated individual who exhibits sense of urgency in all sales and service related activity. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to lead, guide and coach others. Bachelor's degree required.
- Nobel Biocare is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.