Junior Front-End developer
We are looking for an energetic person who already has some Front-End development experience and is willing to master the modern technologies and use them here.
About the project: a big constantly changing corporate website built on Sitecore CMS. The website promotes the company's products and events. There are also various internal portals for resellers, support, web shop. We plan to redesign many pages, make responsive what was not responsive, improve website performance, so you will have the space where you can grow.
You will work with another Front-End Developer, a Designer, Content Editors, QA and the Back-End Developers. There is a Scrum Master in Kiev and Product Owners in Copenhagen.
What's cool here? There is the freedom in using any latest technologies. Any team member can propose their ideas for improvement. The management tells what to implement (this is usually data-driven), but they do not interfere in the actual code implementation.
- 1+ years of front-end development experience
- Strong HTML/CSS skills
- Experience in using of Preprocessors (Sass, Less etc.);
- Ability to implement responsive designs for cross-device experiences
- Experience in working with Git
- Knowledge of some of the popular tools like npm, webpack, gulp, etc.
- Ability to learn things fast
Will be a plus:
English intermediate and higher
Experience with JS frameworks (Angular, React)
Experience/interest in digital marketing
- Participation in promoting market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills
- A large possibility to influence your job.
- Constant professional growth and development
- Work in unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Occasional trips to Western Europe
- Convenient office location (near Polytechnic Institute metro station)
- Good working conditions in comfortable office (not open space!). We provide our employees with opportunity and space for intellectual work. That is why each team has its own separate room
- Medical insurance
- English classes
- Compensation of lunches
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days) and paid sick leaves
- Short working day on Fridays (till 17:00 pm) and Friday beer
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 10 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
Please note that only resumes in English will be considered!