Sem#12 Periodontics, Maxillofacial, TMD
Putting It Together: Periodontics, Maxillofacial, TMD, Implantology, & Orthodontics
- Diagnosing and Treatment Planning of 4 Complicated-Multidisciplinary Cases that YOU Can Now Manage
- ON LINE 50 question Final Exam multiplechoice–Covering Over 1000 Orthodontic Principles
- Presenting Two of Your Own Cases
- Improving the prognosis of periodontal cases with ortho.
- Common orthodontics aproaches that can exacervate TMD and Management of TMD patients
- Building Ridges with Ortho Before Implant Placement
- Introduction to Corticotomy to overcome skeletal resistance and extend the range of dental movements
- Surgical cases
- Management of transpositions and warren springs.
- Hands on: warren springs
Dr. Campbell Roberts
Bart J. Polder graduated dentistry at the Nijmegen University in 1984.
In 1984 he started a private practice as a general practitioner (with his colleague and wife G.C.G. Polder-Span) in the city of Emmeloord.
From 1996-2003 he did research on prevalence and treatment methods for dental agenesis at the department for Orthodontics and Oral Biology at the UMC Radboud Nijmegen.
From 1989 until now he has been associated with the Department of Special Dental Care at the Isala Clinics Zwolle. Since 2002, he started the referral practice of orthodontics and implantology at Emmeloord.
Areas of particular interest
Orthodontics and maxillofacial orthopaedics
Dental radiology and imaging techniques
He frequently gives and attends lectures on these topics.
Novotel Hotel, 350 Church St, Parramatta, NSW, 2135,
Progressive Orthodontic Seminars
18 Friendship Avenue
tel: +61 2 9899 9191
fax: +61 2 9899 9192