LOCATOR F-Tx is a simplified, time-saving solution for fixed full-arch restorations with no compromise to prosthesis strength or esthetics, according to Zest Dental Solutions.
Optimized for efficiency and chair time savings compared to conventional screw-retained systems, it features a novel, patent-pending “snap-in” attachment that eliminates the need for sub-gingival cement or screw access channels.
A new solution for immediate provisionalization, Zest Dental asserts, the fully integrated system accommodates the full range of final restorative options including all-acrylic, metal-reinforced acrylic, PFM and all-zirconia frameworks.
Secure snap-fit design
This patent-pending retention system works similar to a ball and socket, allowing the denture attachment housing to securely snap into place and then pivot to the desired position. Once in place, it’s fixed for the patient and can easily be removed by the clinician during hygiene and maintenance visits.
Simplified angle correction/stress-free passive fit
- The LOCATOR F-Tx Abutment features a unique, spherical coronal geometry, which allows the denture attachment housing to rotate in any direction and correct up to 40 degrees of convergence/divergence between two implants, eliminating the need for angled abutments.
- Chairside processing procedures at final prosthesis delivery ensures a stress-free passive fit.
Denture attachment housing
- Denture attachment housing is threaded internally to accept a PEEK Retention Ball that snaps into the LOCATOR F-Tx Abutment.
- Features an anodized pink finish for improved esthetics.
- Aggressive grooves and flats limit vertical and rotational movement.
- Denture Attachment Housing is passively picked-up in the prosthesis via a chair side technique.
- PEEK retention balls are available in low-, medium- and high-retention levels based on the needs of the case.
- A processing ball comes pre-inserted with the denture attachment housing, an additional processing ball is included, and both are used for provisionalization and laboratory procedures.
- DuraTec Coating provides a hard, smooth and wear-resistant abutment exterior with a gingival tone.
- LOCATOR F-Tx features all-in-one packaging that is sterile and includes everything you need: abutment (with cap to deliver the abutment to the implant site), denture attachment housing with pre-inserted processing ball, an extra processing ball, as well as one blue (low), tan (medium) and green (high) retention ball.