- Albania / Albania
- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
LISBON, Portugal: From 26 to 28 September, BioHorizons Camlog will be present at the 28th Annual Scientific Meeting of the European Association for Osseointegration (EAO 2019) in Portugal. The company will offer an extensive programme for congress visitors.
A highlight of BioHorizons Camlog’s participation is the hands-on training for young clinicians that it will provide during the My first implant session under the supervision of the EAO Junior Committee on Thursday, 26 September, from 9:00 to 12:30. For the workshop, the company will use the PROGRESSIVE-LINE implant, which was launched at the International Dental Show in Cologne in Germany earlier this year.
At the BioHorizons Camlog satellite symposium, from 17:00 to 19:00 that day, experts will be presenting novel techniques that accelerate clinical developments, in Room 8, moderated by Prof. Mariano Sanz from Spain. The speakers are Dr Tiziano Testori from Italy, Prof. Fernando Guerra from Portugal and Dr Gerhard Iglhaut from Germany. They will highlight the new possibilities provided by the BioHorizons Camlog solution portfolio, ranging from surgical options in compromised sites to novel regenerative matrices, based on clinical outcomes and scientific evidence. For more information, visit the EAO website at congress.eao.org/en/programme/symposia.
In addition, the company will offer live demonstrations of NovoMatrix—the next-generation soft-tissue augmentation material—at the BioHorizons Camlog booth. Full market release of this product will take place at the Oral Reconstruction Global Symposium in New York City in the US in April 2020.
BioHorizons Camlog welcomes attendees to its hospitality suite (#HS5), to enjoy an informative programme, network and meet with experts. The programme highlights include:
- announcement of the BioHorizons newest product, Tapered Pro, and the opportunity to place the implant in Sawbones training material;
- hands-on opportunities with Camlog’s implant PROGRESSIVE-LINE;
- the opportunity to relax with a drink and enjoy a snack while having an in-depth chat with the company’s team and clinical experts; and
- insights into the programme of the upcoming Oral Reconstruction Global Symposium from Dr Alex Schär, member of the board of directors of the Oral Reconstruction Foundation.
BioHorizons Camlog invites attendees to visit the company’s booth (#C25) in Hall 2 (where they can also receive access cards for the BioHorizons Camlog hospitality suite) and to attend its satellite symposium.
For more information, visit www.biohorizons.com and www.camlog.com.