- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
Patient communications, caries diagnostics and documentation – all to unrivalled high standards
Dürr Dental camera systems provide valuable support in dental treatments and foster patient understanding of the required treatment measures. Thanks to the intelligent interchangeable head mechanism, the camera system will provide you with reliable support – both in the diagnosis and early detection of caries, as well as in plaque visualisation. At the same time, it makes your treatment recommendations easier for patients to understand.
In combination with the Dürr Dental imaging software, the system convinces with intuitive and efficient workflows. All main functions can be accessed with just one click – which is all it takes to both take and open images. With the aid of the Dürr Dental Imaging App, you can even access your image data on an iPad.
All VistaCam cameras convince with excellent image quality, depth of field and ease of use.
- Key features:Brilliant image quality even in video mode
- Simple visualisation promotes patient understanding
- Software evaluation to detect caries lesions and display plaque(Proof interchangeable head)
- Diagnostic aid for detection of proximal caries – without anyradiation exposure (Proxi interchangeable head)
- Diagnosehilfe bei Approximalkaries – ohne Strahlenbelastung (Proxi-Wechselkopf)
Ergonomic design with simple and well thought-out workflows
VistaCam iX HD Smart - interchangeable head system, autofocus and real HD images
VistaCam iX - For intraoral and fluorescent imaging.