Nobel Biocare – angulated screw channel solutions
Improved esthetics and easier access.
Designed for restorative flexibility
Solve the esthetic challenges faced when screw-retained solutions are placed in the anterior and improve occlusal access in the
Giving you more screw-retained options
The angulated screw channel (ASC) gives you the option to place the screw access hole anywhere between 0° to 25° in a 360° radius. That means you can now perform a screw-retained restoration in almost any situation — without the risks associated with excess cement.
- Optimized occlusal access to the restoration by placing the screw access hole anywhere between 0° and 25° in a 360° radius.
- A screw-retained abutment forms a mechanical connection to the implant for predictable outcome without the risks associated with residual cement
- The Omnigrip Screwdriver has a pick-up function
Work quickly and safely with the pick-up function and secure hold of the Omnigrip Screwdriver. Easily access cases in the posterior region. The angulation enabled by the Omnigrip tooling helps when vertical space is limited. Reduce screw loosening by applying a torque of 35 Ncm at any angle.
- 100% cement free, highly predictable retention
- Achieve 35 Ncm torque at any angle
- Improved access for posterior cases
Instructions For Use
Important information on, and instructions for Omnigrip Screwdriver
Get instructions >