Nobel Biocare – creos xenogain
The natural framework for bone regeneration. A comprehensive range of xenogenic bone graft materials.
A solid foundation for implant placement
creos xenogain acts as a resorbing scaffold and maintains space for bone regeneration. The graft integrates with newly formed bone, building a basis for successful implant placement.
A comprehensive portfolio
creos xenogain particles are made of deproteinized bovine bone mineral matrix with preserved micro- and macrostructures.
The portfolio offers a selection of xenogenic bone substitute for guided bone and tissue regeneration (GBR and GTR).
- Easy handling
creos xenogain is available in a vial, syringe or bowl for fast and easy application. The portfolio comprises two granule sizes and a variety of volumes.
- The scaffold for successful regeneration
creos xenogain is characterized by a preserved natural bone matrix and interconnected pore system. The graft offers a suitable environment for new bone formation.
- Treat your patients with confidence
creos xenogain is biocompatible.Quality controlled processing methods remove the bovine proteins and lipids.
- Effective bone regeneration in horizontal ridge augmentation enabling implant placement
- Uneventful healing without1,3-5 observed allergic reactions
- Integrates with the newly formed bone as a basis for successful implant placement
creos xenogain Instructions For Use
Important information on, and instructions for, creos xenogain.
Get instructions >