Nobel Biocare – Multilayered full-contour zirconia solutions
Full contour, full strength, full esthetics
Where strength meets esthetics
Provide patients with strong and esthetic dental restorations with high-translucency multilayered full-contour zirconia solutions.
- Full contour means that restorations come in their final shape, with great occlusal detail.
- High translucency allows the material to blend in naturally with neighboring teeth.
- Multilayered means the color changes in gradual, natural-looking layers that pass right through the material.
NobelProcera offers high-translucency multilayered full-contour zirconia for a selection of screw- and cement-retained dental crowns and bridges. NobelProcera Implant Crown and Implant Bridge also support the angulated screw channel solution, providing more restorative flexibility.1
►Learn more about our prosthetics
Benefits of full-contour zirconia
3 key benefits for clinicians
- High-translucency multilayered full-contour zirconia solutions remove the risk of porcelain chipping which can in turn reduce costly chair time.
- Avoid esthetic issues when making adjustments – the color passes right through the material, so the final esthetic result remains uncompromised.
- Offer great esthetics and strength without changing your daily routine.
3 key benefits for labs
- Multilayered full-contour zirconia restorations arrive in their final shape, with great occlusal detail. They only need the finishing touches, saving you valuable time.
- Full-contour zirconia restorations also reduce the risk of chipping, which reduces remakes and stress.
- For cases with high esthetic requirements, you can choose to design a cut-back and build the final shape by veneering. To learn more about finalizing multilayered zirconia restorations, download the handling guide below.