Education & Communication Manager Spain (m/f/x)
Ready to make an impact?
We develop, manufacture and supply dental implants, clear aligners, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics and biomaterials for use in esthetic dentistry, tooth replacement and restoration solutions or to prevent tooth loss.
We empower our employees to perform and make an impact, to question the status quo, to drive change, to stay ahead of the competition. From the first Dental Implant in 1974 to the latest Digital Solution – we do things differently than others
We deliver innovation based on evidence. This is part of our employer culture as well as an exceptional team spirit that truly encourages diversity and a powerful “can-do” attitude.
#WeChangeDentistry every day. Be part of it.
Join us and become part of The Straumann Group Marketing & Education team Spain. Your main responsibilities will be to drive the Customer Marketing & Education group by bridging product, clinical and marketing worlds with your great collaboration and customer-focused skills.
Working as an Education and Communication Manager at Straumann Group Spain, you will be part of a passionate and high performing team that is looking for a customer-oriented colleague who will be able to focus on execution and to drive the revenue of our products and solutions.
- Leadership and development of the Training & Education and Communication team within the Marketing department
- Responsible for the definition and control of the T&E and MarCom Budget
- Initiate and coordinate activities with KOL and associations, external agencies and service providers
- Support the planning and lead the development and implementation of the Education strategy in Spain, including Professionals, Universities and Associations
- Develop the Education curriculum for customer training, based on the Straumann Group strategy in Spain
- Act as the main contact person for professionals, Universities and Associations with the goal to develop and build up KOLs
- Support the development and execution of the strategic plan of the ITI – International Team for Implantology – section and help with monitoring and reporting on achievements of the goals and effectiveness of ITI section activities, including planning and organization, budget and expenses reimbursement process
- Responsible for leading and coaching a team within the following areas:
Customer Marketing. All tasks related to development and implementation of customer programs and maintain the existing ones
Training & Education. All task related to planning and timely execution of external and internal training programs
Marketing Communications. All tasks related to a solid communication strategy, digital marketing and congresses and events
- Bachelor degree in life science or odontology
- Proficiency in English, local language is a must
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in medical device or pharma
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with ability to work in a multinational matrix organization
- Ability to build strong relationships to different customer segments through effective communication and listening skills, i.e. Universities, KOLs, Dental Professionals
- Passionate and creative team player with a strong sense of accountability
- Capacity of influencing at different level of the organization
- Excellent Coaching and development skills to motivate his/her direct team and to drive a High Performance Culture
What can you expect from us?
- An agile and ambitious environment: We are #ChangeMakers.
- Open, friendly colleagues who #collaborate and #support each other:
We are #Players+Learners.
- The #freedom to #create and #engage: You can leave your #FootprintInDentistry.
- An employer who invests in our #inspiring corporate #culture.
- The #opportunity to develop yourself as a person and in your #career. We #grow.
- #Attractive workplaces at great locations - We are a #GlobalPlayer.
- A good salary and many other cool #benefits (depending on location).
- To work for the No. 1 in #Dentistry and one of the leading #MedTech companies.
and many other things more!
What do people say about us as an employer?
See reviews on Indeed - Glassdoor - Kununu (German)
Stay tuned and connect with us!
@straumannjobs at LinkedIn - Xing - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Quora