Live WebinarDemystifying the use of allograft bone cylinders in your practice
07 Apr 2020, 07:00 PM EST (New York)
Robert Miller DMD
Welcome to Dental Wings. Are you ready to make an impact?
Here at Dental Wings, we have been #PushingTheBoundaries since 2007 to develop the future of digital dentistry. We believe that the right technology can make Dentistry predictable, enjoyable, and less stressful for patients and dentists alike.
When we refer to our vision, we often talk about how our developers and engineers are working to build the next generation of digital dental care. This philosophy does not stop here: It also extends to offering the best customer experience in the industry. We empower our employees to perform and make an impact, to question the status quo, to drive change, and to stay ahead of the competition.
Headquartered in Montreal (CA), with additional offices in Berlin (DE), Chemnitz (DE) and Lyon (FR) we are part of the Straumann Group since 2017. Our products are distributed by leading dental companies in over 70 countries around the world.
#PushingTheBoundaries every day. Be part of it.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist supports HRBPs and hiring managers in the attraction and selection of top talent for the organization at our locations in Montreal, Berlin and Lyon, ensuring a successful recruiting and onboarding experience for the candidate & the hiring team. The TA Specialist is responsible for the full-cycle recruiting process from identification of position need through the preboarding process. The incumbent acts as a Dental Wings ambassador and culture champion, possesses superior communication skills, and has the ability to prioritize and shift gears as needed.
• Work with the HRBP and Hiring Manager to identify position requirements and develop the job description;
• Coordinate relevant job postings on Applicant Tracking System and manage the movement of candidates to appropriate status;
• Conduct screening interviews; validating skillset, organization/position fit, language; prepare shortlist brief for the hiring manager and BP;
• Prepare offer details to include offer letters and employment contracts;
• Support Employer Branding initiatives;
• Manage career fair participation and coordinate university recruitment campaigns;
• Develop and update recruiting reports and analytics.
• At least 4 years’ experience recruiting in a placement agency and in-company;
• Recruitment experience in technology and operations/production/assembly environments;
• Fluently bilingual in English and French;
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, administration or other relevant fields of study;
• Significant experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, “SmartRecruiters” would be an asset.
..and many more things!
See how people rate us on Glassdoor