C# Software Developer – Dental Platform
R&D Software Development - CopenhagenLocation: ,
At 3Shape we work to improve treatment and diagnostics for dental patients. This is our purpose. We do this by providing innovative scanners and advanced software, tied together in collaborative workflows for the global community of dental professionals.
A great example is our inter-oral 3D scanner that makes it possible to scan a patient without any radiation or discomfort, then digitally design a new crown using AI and finally 3D print or mill the new tooth – all within an hour. Behind the scenes, the technology is amazing and complex. Yet, for the end-user, the tools and workflows must be easy to learn and simple, pleasant and efficient in daily use.
At the core of this is the Dental Desktop platform software project. For this project, 3Shape is looking for a skilled and experienced software developer for our ten-person team in Copenhagen.
- Implementing major, new features, improving current features and fixing bugs to keep end-users happy and competitors at bay
- Executing refactorings and redesigns to keep tech debt in check
- Building automated tests of you own code and updating documentation if needed
- The tech stack: C# moving towards .Net Core, MS SQL Server moving towards a distributed document database, WCF moving towards REST and finally WPF (not moving anywhere)
- The tools: Git, Jira, TeamCity, Jenkins, ReSharper, Rider, Azure test benches and other tools you need to get the job done
Our vision of the ideal candidate
- You have solid theoretical foundation from university degree in computer science, engineering or IT
- Top of the class developer with some experience from professional software development organizations. Your skills are more important than your age and experience
- Agile at heart with a DevOps mindset
- You see the big picture and take 360° responsibility and pride in your work
- Self-driven, pragmatic and strong collaboration skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
We offer you
- Empowerment and challenging tasks in a young and successful MedTech company
- An inspiring international environment with social, committed and highly skilled colleagues
- Purpose: Help improving the life of dental patients
- Good work/life balance
- Attractive offices in the center of Copenhagen, next to Kongens Nytorv metro station
Learn more about 3Shape and our recruitment and onboarding process our web page: 3shape.com and take a look at our facebook-page “Lifeat3Shape” to find out why 3Shape is a great place to work. We look forward to receiving your application through our recruitment system.
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics. Creating great innovation requires diverse teams. Our growing talent pool of over 1,600 employees spans 30+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world. 3Shapers are entrepreneurs, challengers and innovators… values that are at the heart of everything we do.