Product Manager for Software Solutions & Services
R&D Software Development - CopenhagenLocation: ,
Do you have passion for improving patients’ lives through great software products and excellent user experience? Do you want to leave a mark by building the best and most innovative software solutions in the dental industry? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
At 3Shape, we are looking for a skilled Product Manager for our Software Solution & Services team, who has a strong desire to help build tomorrows software solutions for dental clinics, which will be used to improve the quality of dentist’s work and thereby quality of life for their patients.
In this role you will be part of a dynamic and agile R&D team, who together are responsible for developing digital solutions used by dentists in all phases of their work – from 1st scheduled visit to final treatment and monitoring of patients.
Impact: You will set the vision, define the roadmap and drive adoption
In your role you will focus on understanding the needs of the modern dental clinic who want to take full advantage of digital aids. Based on this you will help define the vision, tailor the roadmap and daily be in close dialogue with the software engineering teams to ensure the best and most efficient realization of your vision. Further you will, together with Commercial Product Management, be responsible for successful launch of new solutions in the market by driving, understanding and formulating goals/KPIs for market adoption.
Role: You will together with the other team members…
- Understand how dentists work with and without the use of digital solutions
- Study and follow the market for digital solutions within dentistry
- Define vision and roadmap
- Facilitate work breakdowns of large feature sets, to allow the engineering teams to define solution space and estimate development time
- Convey knowledge to engineering teams by authoring use case, scenarios and requirements
- Collaborate and be available to answer questions and engage in dialog when the software engineering team needs your input
- Provide guidance on technical design and implementation decisions
- Validate and test the developed solutions
- Plan and conduct customer visits and user studies
- Facilitate early testing of new solutions with real users and solicit feedback
- Collaborate with UX engineers to optimize the user experience of the solutions about to be developed
- Support launch and market introduction of developed solutions
- Define, follow and drive market adoption of developed solutions
Key for success in this role is effective cooperation with stakeholders ranging from end-users, resellers, partners, sales, marketing, other 3Shape engineering teams and executive management.
- A background in science, engineering, technology or business at a MSc. level
- Relevant working experience within software development and med-tech or high tech-industries as a product manager, product owner or project manager.
- You are curious and are always looking for ways to improve things. You don’t see problems; you see possible solutions.
- You cope well with changes and ambiguity and see this as an opportunity in a rapidly changing industry.
- You have flair for computer technology, user interface design and the ability to translate customer and market needs into successful products.
- You are driven and enjoy working independently while being able to build strong relationships with colleagues, users and business partners.
- You are a great team player, who is energized by collaborating cross-functionally with many different stakeholders to manage interests, goals and priorities.
- You are a strong communicator, that can identify the important elements of complex situations, and present them effectively using written, verbal or visual communication.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge or experience with dental products or markets will be an advantage.
In 3Shape we have a proven track record to offer continuous long-term development opportunities for our colleagues.
3Shape: An exciting, visionary, and international place to work
3Shape is a high-energy, rapidly growing, and purpose-driven company with a strong innovation track record and highly motivated colleagues working primarily within the dental industry. We are driven by our strong values and our purpose to improve patients’ lives.
You will be working in a dynamic and exciting environment and can expect to be both challenged and supported in your personal growth and development. Understanding the target markets is key, and some light travel activity to e.g. exhibitions and end-users may be required from time to time. We provide a great social work environment with many optional activities and employee clubs, ranging from wine, board games to bicycle clubs.
You will also have the opportunity to sharpen your professional skills, joining conferences, courses, participating in the internal “R&D Academy”, where we organize workshops for fellow 3shapers or joining one of the 3Shape technical guilds.
Your work location will be in central Copenhagen, close to Kgs. Nytorv and public transport, in a modern and spacious office and can expect 10-20 days of travelling a year, flexible to your needs and situation.