- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
The Servotome uses electrosurgery technology. According to the new applicable standards, Acteon has chosen to use the device with a bracelet strap.
The skin contact guarantees security and amenity and the bracelet allows more comfort for the patient.
The strap allows:
Higher power control, lesser consumption of energy, higher performance, efficiency and reliability.
Advantages of the device:
- Easy to install
- Easy to clean
- Ideal size to avoid heat concentration
- Adjustment on a contact area with low resistance
Working principles and Electrodes
The Servotome uses three working principles and four kinds of electrodes to simplify dentists’ practices and meet everyone’s needs.
- Electrosection: thanks to the electrodes, the device cuts quickly without damaging incision edges.
- Fulguration: it allows the coagulation of tissues.
- Coagulation: the energy concentration on the surface of the electrodes allows the heat spreading into the tissue and triggers a snap hemostasis.
The device has been fashioned to become the new impulsion in modern electrosurgery.
Moreover, the bleeding control prevents complications for patients, visibility for the practitioner, the preservation of soft tissues and it decreases the risks linked to contamination.
Thanks to Servotome, several practices are now possible within the same device
- Gingival eviction
- Incision and abscess drainage
- Exposure of impacted tooth