- Albania / Albania
- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Denmark / Danmark
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Sweden / Sverige
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
DARMSTADT, Germany: Exocad, an Align Technology company and a leading dental CAD/CAM software provider, has recently introduced its online shop, which serves as an additional way for current DentalCAD perpetual licence users to purchase upgrades or add-on modules, accompanied by installation and configuration support. This additional service is available for all customers of participating exocad resellers.
“The exocad shop is designed to be beneficial for both exocad customers and resellers,” said Novica Savic, exocad’s chief commercial officer. “The online shop will enable customers to make purchase decisions when convenient for them, with the added training, guidance and support they’ve come to expect from their trusted resellers,” he explained.
Exocad developed the web shop to offer customers and resellers greater purchasing flexibility and support options. Benefits include:
- global access 24 hours a day, seven days a week;
- quick and easy access to upgrades and add-on modules;
- ability to directly calculate the upgrade price for licences online;
- installation and upgrade service by the experienced exocad support team.
Visitors to the exocad shop who want help to decide which software is the best fit for their needs can first log on to exocad’s CAD Configurator, an online tool that provides software package recommendations based on users’ answers to questions.