- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Sweden / Sverige
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
WOBURN, MASS., U.S./DARMSTADT, Germany: Exocad, an Align Technology company, recently announced the availability of ChairsideCAD 3.0 Galway in the U.S. and Canada. The next-generation CAD software for single-visit dentistry is being showcased by exocad at the 2021 Greater New York Dental Meeting in New York City, being held until Dec. 1.
This new release provides dentists with design tools for a vast range of indications along with a wide choice of integrated devices. The chairside workflow is highly automated, intuitive and optimized for practice use. Newer users of CAD/CAM can benefit from fast wizard-guided workflows, while expert users can select free design sequences that offer greater flexibility. The software includes a step-by-step guide through the design process and a smooth integration with open intraoral scanners, production devices and implant systems. ChairsideCAD 3.0 Galway also enables the in-house design of custom abutments, which have been cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
“This software was designed to help clinicians who are adopting a single-visit dentistry model,” said Larry Bodony, president of exocad America. “With ChairsideCAD 3.0 Galway, dentists can streamline their workflow—from the first restorative steps to the manufacture of the surgical components needed to complete a treatment plan.”
The new release offers improved automatic design proposals. Instant Anatomic Morphing enables efficient adjustments: The anatomy of teeth automatically adjusts in real time for dynamic occlusion. Smile design with exocad’s advanced 2D/3D approach is now faster, thanks to AI-based detection of facial features. Exocad’s cloud-based data transfer tool, dentalshare, simplifies the communication and collaboration between clinicians, dental technicians and production centers. ChairsideCAD 3.0 Galway seamlessly integrates with exocad’s leading laboratory and guided surgery software programs, DentalCAD and exoplan.
Users of the new ChairsideCAD 3.0 Galway can benefit from an in-office system that integrates with their current workflows. Further highlights include:
- highly automated preoperative workflow—dentists can easily recreate the existing tooth anatomy if they choose to maintain the exact same shape and function of the tooth;
- in-house design of custom abutments and screw-retained restorations (FDA-cleared);
- expanded options for seamless integration of intraoral scanners, 3D printers and milling machines;
- bidirectional communication with exocad’s guided surgery solution, exoplan;* and
- simple interdisciplinary collaboration between practitioners and dental laboratories through efficient integration with DentalCAD, exocad’s leading laboratory software.
In 2021, for the third year in a row, the Cellerant Consulting Group, an independent group of technology-minded clinicians, selected ChairsideCAD as its Cellerant Best of Class Technology Award winner for clinical design software.
ChairsideCAD 3.0 Galway is now available in North America, the EU and other select markets.
Exocad names its releases after current EU European Capitals of Culture and selected the Irish city of Galway for the current release cycle.
Additional information is available at exocad.com/our-products/dentalcad-galway.
* Product available in selected markets only. Check with your local distributor for availability.
Thu. 1 September 2022
2:00 pm EST (New York)
Sun. 4 September 2022
12:00 pm EST (New York)
Thu. 8 September 2022
2:00 pm EST (New York)
Tue. 13 September 2022
7:00 pm EST (New York)