ADI (Association of Dental Implantology) Dynamic Navigation for Precise Implant Placement
November 06, 2020, United Kingdom - Saint Ives
See for yourself how freehand surgery with real-time computer guidance aids more accurate implant placement. Join us for an introduction to 'Dynamic navigation for dental implant treatment'. This one-day course is presented by certified Navident Master Clinical Trainer Dr David Burgess.
It is particularly suitable for dentists with an interest in adopting the latest techniques in implant dentistry. The course content is designed for implantologists who want to incorporate dynamic navigation into their digital workflow.
Content Participants are given an overview of the complete process, from patient diagnosis to navigated implant treatment. Delegates have the opportunity to prepare dental implant sites on models and phantom heads using both the conventional dynamic navigation technology and the latest innovation, Trace and Place. The course also includes observation of live case planning and surgery using the Navident system.
Attendees are given an understanding of the principles of computer-guided dynamic navigation and how the technology differs from conventional drill guides and freehand surgery.
At the end of this course delegates are able to:
- Fabricate a Navistent
- Set the CBCT according to Navident requirements
- Work with tracking markers
- Plan cases using Navident planning software
- Use dynamic guided surgery best practice
The course is eligible for 6.5 hours CPD.
- Dynamic navigation
- The digital dentistry workflow
- Dynamic guided surgery versus static guided surgery
- Introduction to ClaroNav and Navident
- New developments - Navident 2.0 with Trace and Place
- The Navident workflow
- Product presentation: the system and surgical kits
- Clinical protocol and case discussions
Principles of stent preparation
- Hands-on using demo models
- Navistent manufacture
- CBCT scan acquisition
- Treatment planning using Navident software
Live surgery observation
- Implant placement using dynamic navigation
- Implant site preparation using dynamic navigation on phantom heads
Case studies and discussion
Training takes place in the Smile Design Studio at Carbis Bay Dental Care, a state-of-the-art clinic near St Ives, Cornwall.
For maximum benefit, the course is limited to only five delegates. To reserve your place, please call Carolyn Hocking at Carbis Bay Dental Care on 01736 793090 or follow the link to register online.
6-7 Boskerris Terrace/St. Ives Rd
Saint Ives TR26 2SF, UK