DT Study Club corner: Worldwide live streaming from San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO, U.S.: The Dental Tribune Study Club provides its worldwide audience of specialists and general dental practitioners with comprehensive learning opportunities for dental training. This typically takes the form of online seminars, but the continuing education platform also organizes live lectures at congresses, such as its program at the American Dental Association FDI World Dental Congress (ADA FDI 2019) to be held in San Francisco from Sept. 5 to 8. In this manner, the study club facilitates, promotes and simplifies global expertise transfer between science and practice.
At ADA FDI 2019, many renowned speakers will contribute to the extensive educational program being offered under the sponsorship of internationally successful companies such as VOCO, Curaden, GC, Komet Dental, Colgate-Palmolive, Planmeca and Convergent Dental. This year’s DT Study Club program is composed of free-to-attend live lectures of 60 minutes each, aimed at all visitors and conference attendees, and will run on Sept. 5 and Sept. 6 on the hour from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. (PST) and on Sept. 7 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (PST).
The topics that will be covered at the DT Study Club lecture corner include among others:
- “Can the same old goo be improved? How about some game-changing new goo?” by Dr. Foroud Hakim;
- “Innovative solutions for common problems to achieve optimal oral health” by Dr. Tony Hashemian;
- “Utilizing high-strength injectable composite” by Dr. Lee Ann Brady;
- “Sonic instrumentation for today’s operative dentistry” by Dr. Timothy A. Hess;
- “3(D)entistry roadmap: Paradigm shift ahead” by Dr. Michael Young; and
- “Clinical applications of Solea, a 9.3 μm CO2 all-tissue laser” by Dr. Jeffrey Rohde.
In addition, a discussion group, consisting of leading experts Drs. Burkhard Selent, Leighton Davies-Smith, Sibel Antonson and Lisa Knowles, will talk about whitening as a practice builder.
The DT Study Club is inviting all congress attendees to the Dental Tribune International Booth (#3335 in Hall D). For all those who cannot be on-site, the DT Study Club has organized live streaming of all the lectures, allowing viewing without prior registration from your home, office or dental practice. A PDF with the full lineup can be downloaded here.