- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
The MyLunos powder jet handpiece offers assistance with ease, power and ergonomic handling when you need to remove discolouration, deposits and biofilms.
Depending on the nozzle it is ready for either supragingival or subgingival application. The detachable powder chamber, which is available in 4 colours, is quick and easy to change, ensuring that exactly the right powder is always available. The unit follows our strictly systematic approach – from preparation and use during treatment to reprocessing. MyLunos offers high flexibility and efficiency because it has been conceived as a system.
- For supragingival and subgingival applications: smooth, uninterrupted treatment processes are made possible by quickly swapping the two nozzles
- Exchangeable chamber principle: especially easy to change with a bayonet catch – even during treatment
- The safe valve closure allows the containers to be filled in advance, and there is a matching colour for every type of Lunos prophy powder
- Handpiece and individual parts can be reprocessed fully automatically
- Ergonomic handpiece, with the tip rotatable by 360 degrees
MyLunos. For the perfect workflow.
One for all
Whether for supragingival removal of discolouration or subgingival cleaning of root and implant surfaces – treatments can be completed smoothly and without interruption by quickly swapping the two nozzles.
Exchangeable chamber principle
Particularly easy to change with the bayonet catch, even during treatment. Work stoppages or loss of power due to a low fill level are thus eliminated. Different powders can also be used to suit requirements.
Handpiece and individual parts can be completely automatically reprocessed
All individual elements of the handpiece are made of temperature-resistant plastic and can therefore be thermo-disinfected and autoclaved.
Preparing the containers
The safe valve closure enables the containers to be filled in advance. The clever storage trays allow flexible filling and storage. The containers are available in 4 different colours, each of which matches one of the 4 types of Lunos prophy powder.
*Available for KaVo, Sirona, W&H, BienAir and NSK turbine coupling.