5th Asia CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry Conference & Exhbition
August 17, 2019 - August 18, 2019, Singapore - Singapore
Following the 4th edition of the conference’s overwhelming success in 2017 (950 dental professionals, 23 speakers altogether from 50 countries and over 28 CE Credits), the 5th CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry International Conference (#CADCAMSingapore) will be held on 17-18 August 2019 at Suntec in Singapore.
- 5th Asia Pacific CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry International Conference 2019 will feature:
- 5th CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry International Conference
- Digital Orthodontic Forum 2019
- Dental Technician Parallel Session
- Hands-on courses in various multidisciplinary topics (from 15 to 18 August 2019)
- Exhibition of close to 35 leading dental manufacturers who will be there to exchange the latest scientific breakthroughs and help dental professionals discover their latest products, technologies and services
- Over 30 Presentations from more than 20 world-class speakers who will showcase presentations in Digital Dentistry, CAD/CAM Chairside & Lab, Aesthetics, 3D Printing, Diagnostic Dentistry, CBCT, Aesthetic approach to CAD/CAM Materials, Smile Design, Smile Analysis, Prosthodontic Dentistry, Digital Orthodontics, Periodontology, Implantology, Pediatric Dentistry and Dental Laboratories.
- Attendance of over 950 dental professional
Over the last thirteen years, CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry has played a key role in underpinning the scientific understanding of digital dentistry. This is still very important today and the conference program addresses how to achieve effective results whilst updating delegates with the latest tips and tricks. To meet the goal, the Scientific Committee has selected a multitude of scientific sessions, panels, and problem-based cases that will provide both intensive learnings through hands-on experiences and practitioners from diverse disciplines. Recent findings with clinical implications, practical tips and tricks, marketing, and emerging technologies will be covered through interactive sessions and live demonstrations, alongside essential knowledge revision and update sessions as well as hands-on demonstrations and practicals.
We look forward to sharing those exciting days with you during the August milestone 5th edition of the Asia-Pacific CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry International Conference 2019!
Who Should Attend?
- Dental Technicians
- Dental Team
- Clinic & Lab owners
- Trade Visitors