Specialists to present real-world pathways to orthodontic success
LONDON, UK: Align Technology launched its 2021 Digital Excellence Series on 19 May with a live step-by-step demonstration of an end-to-end restorative digital workflow. The second event of the series, titled “Going digital—pathways to orthodontic success”, will be broadcast on 2 June at 7:30 p.m. CEST.
The specialist-focused event will feature guest speakers Drs Rafi Romano (Israel), Ebru Çetinkaya Tokmak (Turkey) and Adam Jowett (UK), who are all orthodontic specialists. They aim to inspire and guide their peers through the transformation of their practices from analogue to digital.
The speakers have been specifically asked to share practical advice, personal insights and experiences on their own digital journey—representing differing points of change, digital growth and adoption. In this way, they will share essential advice from real-world experience.
To make the sessions relatable, they will answer typically raised questions, including the following:
- What does a digitised practice look like?
- What should I expect to be able to achieve in the early days?
- How might my practice develop and grow through digital enablement?
- What impact will digitisation have on my daily routine with the Invisalign system and beyond?
- How can I prepare and approach the move from analogue to digital?
- What are the advantages of iTero intra-oral scanners, and how can I get the best from them?
The 90-minute online event will be conducted via Zoom, with simultaneous interpretation from English to German, French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Turkish. Participation is complementary for dental professionals.
More information about the event and registration can be found here.