- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
Provide clean, energized air for your team and patients.
Bioaerosols, microbes, pathogens… they're all serious safety concerns in the dental environment. That's why A-dec is bringing the JADE Air Purifier exclusively to the dental industry.
As one of the world's most advanced stand-alone air purifiers, JADE effectively removes airborne pathogens, particulates and odors, then releases purified, re-energized air back into the room—making it a smart solution for operatories, as well as your sterilization area, waiting room and other common areas.
Now your patients and staff can breathe a bit easier, knowing there's another level of reassurance in your practice.
- Robust Performance: A six-stage process removes up to 99.998% of viruses, bacteria, and airborne pathogens from indoor air.
- Large Capacity Airflow: Clean and purify up to 2,000 cubic feet of space, with six air changes per hour.
- Ultra Quiet: Sound-dampening design keeps decibel levels softer than normal conversation.
- Touchless Control: Simple, hands-free activation helps prevent cross-contamination.
- Real-Time Monitoring: Easy-to-read displays show current air quality and particulate levels for peace of mind.
- Low Total Cost: Low energy usage makes JADE an affordable air purifying solution.
- Six-stage technology. Effectively filters, purifies and re-energizes indoor air.
- Activated carbon filter. Absorbs unpleasant odors and noxious gases.
- Sound-dampening design. Highest speed produces only 55 dB(A). The soothing "white noise" enhances patient privacy.
- Large capacity airflow. Purifies and maintains up to 2,000 cubic feet of space, with six air changes per hour.
- Real-time monitoring. Colored light bar indicates current air quality. Digital panel displays the concentration of fine particulates.
- Top air outlet. Enables clean, filtered air to flow into the room without creating uncomfortable breezes.
- Touchless control. Turn power on/off and easily adjust the fan speed with hands-free activation.
- Sleek silhouette. The slim profile is easy to incorporate into any operatory or practice space