- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
TRUE LOW DOSE is the latest X-Mind trium CBCT innovation from ACTEON, with up to 50% less radiation exposure* and no loss of image quality and accuracy.
This is possible thanks to the new algorithm which allows image acquisition with significantly reduced exposure time. The algorithm applied to these lower-dose projections improves contrast and decreases noise, thus accurately revealing the anatomical structures. This unprecedented patient protection is achieved without compromising image quality.
An additional feature offers greater child protection through increasingly less invasive innovative technologies. The X-ray sensor slide closer to the patient’s head, thus the unit emits less radiation while achieving image quality equivalent to standard acquisition.
ACTEON's CBCT integrates high performance, state-of-the-art tools to increase diagnostic reliability and improve patient care:
- Up to 50% radiation reduction*
- Mapping of bone density all around the implant in a single click to improve the treatment success rate
- Detailed and illustrated implant planning report edited in a few seconds
- Small field of view (Ø40x40) and ultra high-resolution images (75 µm), making it the new reference in endodontics
- Ultimate Mac compatible therapeutic tool that adapts to the practitioner’s working environment.
- Combined with AIS, ACTEON Imaging Suite software, the treatment becomes more efficient and safer, less traumatic and therefore less stressful.
X-Mind trium is upgradable and adapts to the growing needs of dental offices by pairing 2D panoramic with 3D imaging and digital cephalometric analysis when necessary.
“Quality, reliability, and ease of use: X-Mind trium is my best ally for a certain and effective diagnosis at the first visit.”
Dr. Greco, ITALY, General Dentistry
“The main benefit of my X-Mind trium CBCT is the ease of implant planning. Thanks to the report, I can quickly and easily explain to my patients the treatment I recommend.”
Dr. Abdah, UK, Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry
* Ratio based on DAP measurements from standard X-Mind trium settings: 90kV-8mA-300prjs