- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Russia / Россия
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
WOBURN, MASS., U.S./DARMSTADT, Germany: Exocad, an Align Technology company, has announced its participation in the 97th annual Greater New York Dental Meeting (GNYDM) from Nov. 28 to Dec. 1 in New York City, U.S. Exocad will be showcasing its newest software releases for dentists and dental technicians, at Booth #2003, with live demonstration stations, smile makeover workflow showcases and guest speaker presentations.
“We want to give everyone the opportunity for an up-close look at exocad’s workflow-streamlining technology,” said Larry Bodony, president of exocad America. “Participants can experience exocad’s variety of software solutions, including DentalCAD, ChairsideCAD and exoplan while connecting with colleagues and learning from dental industry trailblazers.”
At this year’s GNYDM, exocad has planned a varied educational program for on-site attendees. The Smile Creator Experience will showcase a fully digital workflow from start to finish and demonstrate how an individual mock-up can be designed and created in a single session.
Attendees can learn more about exocad’s newly launched CAD Configurator, an online portal designed to help customers, partners and resellers create individualized CAD software packages.
Exocad will also provide educational seminars with CE credits with the following guest presenters:
- Prosthodontist Dr. Michael Scherer, an assistant clinical professor at Loma Linda University in California, U.S., and clinical instructor at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in Paradise, U.S., will discuss the ways exocad software can be used in daily clinical and laboratory practice.
- Cosmetic dentist Dr. Diana Tadros will teach practical approaches to designing cosmetic cases in the digital world.
- Richard L. Zimmermann, assistant professor of comprehensive dentistry at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, U.S., will demonstrate how to reach new levels of implant planning with open architecture CAD software.
Additional information about the company’s presence at the event is available at exocad.com/gnydm.