- Albania / Albania
- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Denmark / Danmark
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Sweden / Sverige
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
Full contour, full strength, full esthetics
Where strength meets esthetics
Provide patients with strong and esthetic dental restorations with high-translucency multilayered full-contour zirconia solutions.
- Full contour means that restorations come in their final shape, with great occlusal detail.
- High translucency allows the material to blend in naturally with neighboring teeth.
- Multilayered means the color changes in gradual, natural-looking layers that pass right through the material.
NobelProcera offers high-translucency multilayered full-contour zirconia for a selection of screw- and cement-retained dental crowns and bridges. NobelProcera Implant Crown and Implant Bridge also support the angulated screw channel solution, providing more restorative flexibility.1
Benefits of full-contour zirconia
3 key benefits for clinicians
- High-translucency multilayered full-contour zirconia solutions remove the risk of porcelain chipping which can in turn reduce costly chair time.
- Avoid esthetic issues when making adjustments – the color passes right through the material, so the final esthetic result remains uncompromised.
- Offer great esthetics and strength without changing your daily routine.
3 key benefits for labs
- Multilayered full-contour zirconia restorations arrive in their final shape, with great occlusal detail. They only need the finishing touches, saving you valuable time.
- Full-contour zirconia restorations also reduce the risk of chipping, which reduces remakes and stress.
- For cases with high esthetic requirements, you can choose to design a cut-back and build the final shape by veneering. To learn more about finalizing multilayered zirconia restorations, download the handling guide below.