- Albania / Albania
- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Denmark / Danmark
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Sweden / Sverige
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
I know this subject is scary and most of you don’t even want to think about producing video as part of your Internet marketing program. It’s too expensive … It takes too much time … I don’t know where to start! If you don’t, you are missing out on a huge opportunity which will impact the bottom line of your practice today and its future in years to come.
Online video viewership set a new record in December 2008 with a 13 per cent increase over the previous month, according to a report released from the comScore.com Video Metrix Service. For the first time, more than 14.3 billion videos were watched in December by U.S. Internet users. As you might expect, Google Sites (which includes YouTube) led the growth charge, accounting for 49 per cent of the incremental gain in overall videos viewed versus the previous month. In December, almost 100 million viewers watched almost 6 billion videos on YouTube alone.
Having your video rank on page one of Google is Dental Marketing Mecca. Viewers can't resist clicking on a video when searching for products or services online. Once your video link reaches page one ... you are golden. Viewers click and it keeps playing and playing, just like the energizer bunny, 24/7, whether you are working, sleeping, eating, playing golf, or enjoying your family. There is no better return on investment today than video marketing.
Why is video so powerful?
1. Video is the #1 marketing tool available to deliver your personalized marketing message, exactly the way you want it, at precisely the moment a prospective new patient is looking for your services on the Internet.
2. It engages the senses and creates emotion. Viewers can hear and see who you are and what you are all about. This is difficult to accomplish with the written word on a website.
3. Statistics show that video marketing on a website increases consumer interest by more than 100%, resulting in a call to action for products or services. (contact your office for an exam)
4. It is less expensive to produce video than TV and radio commercials. Plus, once your video is created and uploaded to the Internet, it is 'evergreen'; visible for everyone to see until you take it down… or not.
5. Video is the #1 preferred form of communication in today’s tech savvy society. What would you prefer to do… watch a video on a subject of interest or read website copy? There is no contest.
Speed to Market wins the race ... The window of opportunity to be the first in your area to add video to your Web site is short. Don’t be a 'me too' practice. Lead the way in an economy that cries out for something different to stand out in the crowd. If your marketing budget doesn’t allow for custom video right now, an inexpensive but powerful alternative is www.marketingwithlivevideo.com. Hire an Internet actor to deliver your marketing message for you.
One way or another, video is the key to a successful Internet marketing campaign. Venture outside your comfort zone and deliver your own PR message to consumers in your demographic. Do it today to improve the health of your practice or die. Visit my blog at www.orthopreneur.com for more information on Internet Marketing and download my FREE marketing eGuide Marketing Your Practice Through Different Eyes.
Earn your CE credits online through Mary Miller’s focused Webinar series
Mary Kay Miller offers a six-part series of Internet marketing Webinars, which help you discover what you need to know to get your dental Web site working correctly on Google and how to build your practice for the future on the Internet. Each module is offered live and interactive, as well as recorded and archived, for review.
Take advantage of this opportunity to improve your Internet presence with your current website and Web 2.0 marketing strategies, while earning ADA CERP credits. You can find Mary’s exciting online series under www.DTStudyClub.com.
Thu. 8 December 2022
8:00 am EST (New York)
Mon. 12 December 2022
7:00 pm EST (New York)
Tue. 13 December 2022
1:30 pm EST (New York)
Tue. 13 December 2022
2:30 pm EST (New York)