- Albania / Albania
- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Denmark / Danmark
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Sweden / Sverige
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
CHICAGO, US: During the upcoming LMT LAB DAY Chicago 2022, the largest dental laboratory event in America, all-ceramic dental materials manufacturer Human-Aid System Supplier (HASS) will be introducing Amber Press Master to the US market. The lithium disilicate-based high-fusion press ingot is successor to HASS’s Amber Press glass-ceramic ingot for highly aesthetic cases. In addition, HASS will be launching the HASS educational series by offering two continuing education (CE) courses.
The first course, titled “Mastering the esthetics for minimally invasive lithium disilicate restorations”, will be presented by renowned prosthodontist Dr Jae Seon Kim and master dental ceramist Sung Bin Im on 24 February at 1 p.m. (CST). The course will focus on how to achieve highly aesthetic outcomes using minimally invasive lithium disilicate restorations with Amber Press. Participants can earn up to two CE credits.
In his lecture, titled “Innovation in CAD/CAM restorations for dental technicians”, that will be held on 24 February at 3 p.m. (CST), Sal Rodas will advise dental technicians on the proper selection of manufacturing materials for CAD/CAM restorative procedures and will demonstrate the advantages of HASS’s Amber Mill, a highly aesthetic and innovative nano-lithium disilicate CAD/CAM block. Participants can earn one CE credit.
Amber Mill was named a WOW! Product in October 2020 by the Journal of Dental Technology. Amber Mill is available in four shades: high, medium and low translucency, as well as medium opacity. The CAD/CAM block has the following advantages:
- Amber Mill demonstrates both the opalescence and the fluorescence of natural teeth.
- It is possible to vary translucency with a single block of Amber Mill by modifying the heat treatment temperature according to the targeted translucency. This will enhance the work process efficiency and inventory management of CAD/CAM milling blocks.
- The denser and more cross-linked crystal structure of Amber Mill results in superior physical properties.
- There is less chipping with Amber Mill. The outstanding machinability of Amber Mill is evident from the edges of the milled restorations.
In addition, the company is showcasing other members of its CAD/CAM line, including Amber Vest, an ultra-fine phosphate-bound investment for pressable ceramics, and COCO Lux, a lighting device for dental photography with mobile phones.