- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
GANGNEUNG, South Korea: At IDS 2021, all-ceramic dental materials manufacturer HASS (Human-Aid System Supplier) will be presenting a wide range of glass-ceramic solutions for aesthetic restorations that meet the requirements of both chairside and laboratories.
In focus for IDS will be Amber Mill, which was named a WOW! Product in October 2020 by the Journal of Dental Technology, published by the National Association of Dental Laboratories in the US. Amber Mill is available in four shades: high, medium and low translucency, as well as medium opacity. It is a highly aesthetic and innovative nano-lithium disilicate CAD/CAM block with the following advantages:
- Amber Mill demonstrates both opalescence and fluorescence of natural teeth.
- It is possible to vary translucency with a single block of Amber Mill by modifying the heat treatment temperature according to the targeted translucency. This will enhance the work process efficiency and inventory management for CAD/CAM milling blocks.
- The denser and more cross-linked crystal structure of Amber Mill results in superior physical properties.
- Less chipping—the outstanding machinability of Amber Mill is evident from the edges of the milled restorations.
In addition, the company is showcasing other members of its CAD/CAM line: the Amber Mill H hybrid ceramic block and the Zirtooth multilayered zirconia disk; the glass-ceramic ingots Amber Press and Amber Press Master that are suitable for hydrofluoric acid veneering material; and Amber LiSi-POZ, an innovative and differentiated product utilising the technique of lithium disilicate ingot pressing on a zirconia framework. Dental professionals can also try out Amber Vest, an ultra-fine phosphate-bound investment for press ceramics, and COCO Lux, a lighting device for dental photography with mobile phones.
At IDS, the HASS booth (O069) can be found in Hall 11.2. Special gifts will be available on-site. More information about the company can be found at www.hassbio.com.