- Albania / Albania
- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Denmark / Danmark
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Sweden / Sverige
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
A natural collagen matrix for soft-tissue regeneration.
Substitutes the need for a second surgical site
Avoids the associated post-operative pain, bleeding, swelling and infection.
Patented method – open interconnecting porous structure
creos mucogain is designed to promote soft-tissue regeneration through the migration of cells and blood vessels into the matrix.
- FlexibilityA choice of different sizes and thicknesses. Designed to replace autologous graft material in several indications.
- Mechanical strength
Memory effect: after hydration and handling simulations in-vitro, the graft retains its initial volume. creos mucogain shows high suture retention and stress resistance.
- Excellent handlingUse straight from the box. Trim to precisely fit the surgical site.
- Clinically effective in combination with immediate implant placement and bone grafting
- Suture pull-out strength sufficient for tunneling technique
- When hydrated, the initial volume is maintained after repeated compression
creos mucogain Instructions For Use
Important information on, and instructions for, creos mucogain.