Dr. Rasperini graduated in dentistry and specialized in orthodontics. He is an active member of the Italian society of periodontology (SIdP) and of the European academy of esthetic dentistry (EAED); full member of the British academy of aesthetic dentistry (BAAD) and ITI Fellow.
Dr. Raperini has won several awards for research focused on periodontology and implantology, among them:
- International Quintessence Publishing Award (Boston 2000 – 2004)
- Goldman (SIdP 1996 -2010)
- Clinical Research Award EAO (Glasgow 2010)
- Earl Robinson Periodontal Regeneration Award (AAP Los Angeles 2012)
- Align Research Award (California 2013).
Dr. Rasperini is associate professor of periodontology, department of biomedical, surgical and dental sciences, University of Milan, Milan, Italy, foundation IRCCS Ca’ Granda Polyclinic Milan, Italy and adjunct clinical associate professor, University of Michigan, U.S.