- Albania / Albania
- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Denmark / Danmark
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Sweden / Sverige
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
INNSBRUCK, Austria: Kuraray Noritake Dental would like to invite dental professionals to participate in its IN.DIRECT virtual symposium on aesthetic dentistry on 5 November at Swarovski Crystal Worlds near Innsbruck. Eleven knowledgeable dental clinicians, technicians and scientists will gather to deliver a total of eight lectures regarding their strategies for success in specific clinical situations.
The symposium will also be livestreamed free of charge for those unable to attend in person. It will be opened by Kazumitsu Nakatsuka, head of the medical business unit at Kuraray Europe, and will be chaired by Dr Nicola Scotti from the University of Turin in Italy alongside Prof. Matthias Kern from Kiel University in Germany.
Key topics to be discussed include:
- minimally invasive prosthodontics;
- single-retainer resin-bonded bridges as an alternative to implants;
- different types of zirconia for different indications;
- exploiting the potential of cubic zirconia;
- fulfilling the highest aesthetic demands;
- key success factors of adhesive cementation;
- chairside versus laboratory processing of zirconia; and
- factors influencing the accuracy of milled CAD/CAM restorations.
A range of expert speakers will be on hand to share their proven strategies for continued improvement, delivering a satisfying mixture of practical tips and implementable, practice-oriented approaches backed by scientific evidence.
To register for this exciting learning opportunity and get additional information about the speakers, lectures and schedule, visit the symposium website.