- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
The natural framework for bone regeneration. A comprehensive range of xenogenic bone graft materials.
A solid foundation for implant placement
creos xenogain acts as a resorbing scaffold and maintains space for bone regeneration. The graft integrates with newly formed bone, building a basis for successful implant placement.
A comprehensive portfolio
creos xenogain particles are made of deproteinized bovine bone mineral matrix with preserved micro- and macrostructures.
The portfolio offers a selection of xenogenic bone substitute for guided bone and tissue regeneration (GBR and GTR).
- Easy handling
creos xenogain is available in a vial, syringe or bowl for fast and easy application. The portfolio comprises two granule sizes and a variety of volumes.
- The scaffold for successful regeneration
creos xenogain is characterized by a preserved natural bone matrix and interconnected pore system. The graft offers a suitable environment for new bone formation.
- Treat your patients with confidence
creos xenogain is biocompatible.Quality controlled processing methods remove the bovine proteins and lipids.
- Effective bone regeneration in horizontal ridge augmentation enabling implant placement
- Uneventful healing without1,3-5 observed allergic reactions
- Integrates with the newly formed bone as a basis for successful implant placement
creos xenogain Instructions For Use
Important information on, and instructions for, creos xenogain.