- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Russia / Россия
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
The Straumann Ceramic Healing Abutments offer favorable conditions for soft-tissue attachment, hereby supporting a healthy peri-implant environment. Their well-proven zirconia material also helps surgeons and prosthodontists looking for less plaque attachment and enhanced soft tissue healing from the day of surgery.
- Favorable soft-tissue attachment
In general, more favorable soft tissue attachment around zirconia than around titanium, with blood circulation similar to that around natural tooth.
- Designed for healthy peri-implant environment
Less plaque attachment on zirconia due to smoother surface compared to titanium.
- Ease of use
Aspiration-security thanks to integrated screw.
Color-coding to clearly identify the corresponding prosthetic platform.
- Esthetics from the day of surgery
Ceramic abutments for the healing phase.
Final restoration using Straumann Cares ceramic options.