Future of endodontics main focus of 2019 ESE meeting
VIENNA, Austria: Congresses hosted by the European Society of Endodontology (ESE) are well known as highly educational meetings that combine the clinical science and practice of endodontics with the underpinning biological and materials sciences. This year, the ESE has invited its members to the 19th Biennial ESE Congress in the Austrian capital.
For the event, which starts today with pre-congress courses and runs until 14 September, the international endodontic community is coming together at the Austria Center Vienna. This is a modern, purpose-built congress centre that offers several large auditoria perfect for the scientific programme.
Programme highlights are:
- an extensive range of pre-congress courses;
- two parallel sessions in the main programme with invited world-leading speakers covering advanced clinical procedures in endodontics, with one hall devoted to the focus of the congress, “The future of endodontics”;
- a third hall devoted to symposia on controversial topics, with more time for discussion and debate;
- a fourth hall devoted to sponsored lectures;
- presentations for the Wladimir Adlivankine ESE Research Prize and Education Prize;
- original scientific research posters and selected oral presentations;
- clinical posters and selected oral presentations;
- general endodontic posters; and
- oral presentations on freely chosen subjects.
“With the help of surveys conducted with previous congress participants, society members, and our industry partners, we have planned an exciting programme that will offer the latest clinical updates as well as the latest findings in the clinical sciences associated with endodontology,” said Congress President and ESE President Prof. Dag Ørstavik. “The programme includes a dedicated time for participants to visit the exhibition hall and meet with sponsors and exhibitors. We are confident ESE Vienna 2019 will be a memorable and enjoyable meeting.”