- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
SCHAAN, Liechtenstein: Ivoclar Vivadent offers dental professionals ideally coordinated products for high-quality, aesthetic and efficient filling treatments. Some of these products can now be tried out free of charge.
“Fast-curing materials such as Tetric PowerFill and Tetric PowerFlow, which can be applied in layers of up to 4 mm, enable us to improve the patient experience in our practice. Simultaneously, we can optimise chairside time, as the dental bonding and layering procedure in the posterior area is less time-consuming,” says dentist Dr Nicola Ragazzini from Bologna in Italy.
Simplicity meets aesthetics―a system for all cavity classes
Modern materials assist you in optimising your workflow. Efficiency and quality can be easily combined in aesthetic restorative treatments with the help of the following:
- OptraGate, a lip and cheek retractor;
- Adhese Universal, a universal adhesive;
- the Tetric line, a composite system comprising conventional materials for creating anterior restorations using the layering technique and posterior restorations using the 4 mm bulk fill technique;
- OptraSculpt, a non-stick contouring instrument;
- Bluephase PowerCure, a high-performance LED light polymerisation device featuring an automatic assistance system; and
- OptraGloss, a polisher for high-gloss polishing in one step.
Because patients value short treatment times
Ivoclar Vivadent will be happy to give you advice on how you can maximise quality, aesthetics and efficiency in your filling workflow.
Book a consultation to receive non-binding advice and a free test kit to try our products.
The test kit includes the following:
- 1 × 0.5 ml VivaPen Adhese Universal;
- 3 × 0.20 g Cavifil Tetric PowerFill;
- 1 × 1.30 g Tetric PowerFlow syringe;
- 1 × 1.30 g Tetric EvoFlow syringe;
- 3 × 0.25 g Cavifil Tetric Prime;
- 4 × OptraGate;
- 1 × OptraGloss Spiral Wheel; and
- various accessories.
Errors and changes excepted, the offer is valid until 26 May 2021 or while stocks last.